₹ 118/- Payable by Cash / Online
METHODS OF REGISTERING FOR TALLENT HUNT (CHOOSE ANY)
- You can fill ONLINE Application Form by making online payment of Rs. 118/- Click here
- You can send a Demand Draft of Rs. 118/- in favour of “Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd” From Nationalized Bank, Payable at Allahabad
- You Can collect Application Form from our Corporate Office on cash payment of Rs.118/- only.
- You can collect Application Form from your school if it has agreed for MKC registration Just Rs.118/- Only, fill it and submit there.
- Download Admit Card from 7th October 2018 from our official website www.mkctalenthunt.in before exam OR collect from MKC Center.
COMPULSORY AT TEST CENTER
- MKC Talent Hunt 2019 admit card and Original School Photo ID or School Mark Sheet
- Reporting Time at Test Center will be at least 30 minutes prior to Test Time printed on admit card.
IMPORTANT POINT TO REMEMBER
- Fee is not refundable in any scenario.
- After fee deposition student must collect their Fee Receipt directly through Corporate Office or if you are deposited your fee through Online Mode so got You E-Receipt.
- After completing the Application Form, User Id & Password will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile no as specified in Application Form.
- You can also download the Sample Paper from our website visit www.mkctalenthunt.in Click here to Download