In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. By providing your Personal Information to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this Policy.
If you choose to register, and are 13 years of age or older, we will collect and process such information from you, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as preferences information such as favorites lists, transaction history.
- Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mail).
- Information that you provide to us by writing on our blogs.
- Information relating to logs is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site. When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our Site and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us:
- to estimate Our users usage size and pattern.
- to store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize our Site according to your interests.
- to speed up your searches.
- to recognize you when you return to our Site.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy online. This Site is intended for users above the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect payment related information from children.
If you use or provide services on the Site for which we implement a billing system for you, we will collect additional information from you so that we can process and collect billing information. For example, we may collect your mailing address to remit payments.
The Site uses software tags called “Cookies” to identify customers when they visit our Site. Cookies are used to remember user preferences and maximize performance of our services. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any outside parties. Users who disable their Web browser’s ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Site but may not be able to successfully use our Service.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site.
Third Party Cookies:
Web pages may contain an electronic file called a web beacon that allows a web site to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. We may use web beacons in the following ways:
- We use web beacons within the Site in order to count users and to recognize users by accessing our cookies.
- Being able to access our cookies allows us to personalize your user experience.
- In general, any file served as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliated merchants, partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by us of the third party website, the website’s provider, or the information on the third party website. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may be governed by their own privacy policies and we disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to these policies or the websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any information to these websites
We maintain log files of the traffic that visits our Site. We do not link any information gathered in these log files to Personal Information. Log files are used to manage traffic loads and information technology requirements for providing reliable service. Information collected includes IP addresses and browser types.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. As a registered user with an account and a password, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We take commercially reasonable safeguards to protect and preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our gross negligence or wilful default.. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Retention of Information
We will keep Personal Information of our users for as long as they are registered subscribers or users of our products and services, and as permitted by law.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased Cavalier India course, we may ask you for testimonial, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos and videos or in our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter,YouTube or Google+. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Subject to arbitration, the courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
If any dispute arises between the Company and You in connection with or arising out of the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Policy, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force. Arbitration shall be conducted by one
(1) arbitrator mutually appointed by the Company and You. The seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore, Karnataka. The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
This Site is operated in the India. If you are visiting from other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Indian law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to India, which does not have the same data protection laws and by providing your personal data you consent to:
- The transfer of your personal data to the India as indicated above.
The Company is also not making any representation that the content contained on the Product is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India and your use or access of the Site from outside the Republic of India, is at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
Merger, Sale or Insolvency
If the Company should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, information the Company receives from you from this Site is a Company asset that may be transferred in connection with these types of corporate events.